Flame Sensor can be used to detect fire source or other light sources of the wavelength in the range of 760nm – 1100 nm. It is based on the YG1006 sensor which is a high speed and high sensitive NPN silicon phototransistor. Due to its black epoxy, the sensor is sensitive to infrared radiation. The detection range of the ordinary single flame sensor is probably about 30°, as the distance increases, the range is gradually reduced. However, this module provides a wider range of detection greater than 120°.
- Five channel flame sensor design, wide range of detection.
- Ability to output a digital signal (high and low).
- Ability to output an analog signal (voltage signal), the measurement signal can be more accurately, the occasions for high precision
- All five channel outputs status indicator.
- Digital output detection distance adjustable. The analog output sensitivity adjustable, more flexible design
- Using 1% resistor design, signal output is more accurate, suitable for the needs of high-precision measurement occasions
- 3.3V-9V power supply