This unit comes with a 30cm wire and 3 pin ‘S’ type female header connector that fits with most receivers. The orange pin is PMW, the red is the voltage, and the brown is ground. The MG995 Metal Gear Servo can be programmed with any servo motor code, hardware or library to control it. It also comes with a selection of arms and hardware to get you set up fast! This servo is usually used in small airplanes, robotics, and helicopters.
- Operating voltage: 4.8V ~ 7.2V
- Torque: 8.5/10 kgf.cm (4.8/6V)
- Speed: 0.2 s/60º (4.8V), 0.16 s/60º (6V)
- Rotation: 120º
- Stable and shock proof double ball bearing
- Temperature: 0º C ~ 55º C