The MPU-60X0 Motion Processing Unit is the world’s first motion processing solution with integrated 9-Axis sensor fusion using its field-proven and proprietary MotionFusion™ engine for handset and tablet applications, game controllers, motion pointer remote controls, and other consumer devices. The MPU-60X0 has an embedded 3-axis MEMS gyroscope, a 3-axis MEMS accelerometer, and a Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP™) hardware accelerator engine with an auxiliary I2C port that interfaces to 3rd party digital sensors such as magnetometers.
The MPU-60X0 delivers a complete 9-axis MotionFusion output to its primary I2C or SPI port (SPI is available on MPU-6000 only). The MPU-60X0 combines acceleration and rotational motion plus heading information into a single data stream for the application.
- Using the chip: MCU + MPU6050
- Model: GY-25
- Power supply: 3-5v (internal low dropout regulator)
- Communication: serial communication (baud 9600,115200), IIC communication (read only the original data)
- Module size: 15.5mm * 11.5mm
- Direct Data: YAW ROLL PITCH
- Heading angle (YAW) ± 180 °
- Roll angle (ROLL) ± 180 °
- Pitch angle (PITCH) ± 180 °
- 0.01 ° angular resolution