Flame Sensor can be used to detect fire source or other light sources of the wavelength in the range of 760nm – 1100 nm. It is based on the YG1006 sensor which is a high speed and high sensitive NPN silicon phototransistor. Due to its black epoxy, the sensor is sensitive to infrared radiation. The detection range of the ordinary single flame sensor is probably about 60°, as the distance increases the range is gradually reduced. The flame sensor is most sensitive to flame, and reacts to ordinary light. This sensor is generally used in flame alarm.
Note: The sensor and the flame should maintain a certain distance, in order to avoid high temperatures damage.
- Detects a flame or a light source of a wavelength in the range of 760nm-1100 nm.
- Detection distance: 20cm (4.8V) ~ 100cm (1V).
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, it is sensitive to the flame spectrum.
- Adjustable detection range.
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V.
- Digital and Analog Output Interface.
- Power indicator and digital switch output indicator.