Ender-3 is a high-performance 3D printer engineered by Creality to deliver premium results with a large build volume at an affordable price. One of its best features is the power recovery mode that allows you to recover and resume printing after a power off. Another great feature is the removable and yet flexible heated build plate that will make your life a lot easier!
Ender-3 is an open-source, semi-assembled 3D printer kit with a print area of 22x22x25 cm. Assembling the printer is a simple process as you will find a detailed instructions manual along with the parts and tools to put it together.
The package contains a variety of tools to assemble the printer and for day-to-day use:
- Printer, printer parts, nozzle, bed
- 8 GB SD card, software and demo files
- Micro-USB adapter
- Nozzle cleaner
- Sample filament | 15g
- Tools kit (for assembly)
- Power supply ( input: 110-220V ,output: 24V, 15A)
- Instructions manual
- Screwdrivers and labeled screws
- Hex key
Find out more by checking the online copy of the instructions manual here.
Ender-3 is an FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) printer that uses filament with the following specifications:
- Filaments type: PLA, ABS, TPU
- Filaments diameter: 1.75 mm
The printer size is very convenient and can fit nearly everywhere! The following will shed the light on the important printer specifications:
- Machine size: 44x44.1x46.5 cm
- Printing size (xyz): 22x22x25 cm
- Extruder type: single
- Extruder size: 1.7 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- precision : ± 0.1 mm
- Layer thickness: 0.1 - 0.4 mm
- Traveling speed: 180 mm/s
- Max extruder temperature: 255 °C
- Max heated bed temperature: 110 °C
Software and System Requirements:
Many software can be used to prepare your print files and settings with Ender-3. The recommended software is Cura which is available on many operating systems like Windows, Mac OSX and Linux and can offer the printer with the right file formats: STL, OBJ, and G-code.